Interior House Painting Services in Boca Raton
When it comes to painting the interiors of your home, you need professional performance. Whether it’s a full house remodeling or a new accent wall, your home deserves a high-quality service and an impeccable finish. Our Value Booster Crew Painters, indoor house painting services offer a smooth, secure and meticulous indoor painting job that will make a world of difference to the overall look and effect of your home.
With years of indoor painting experience, our painting crews know just what to do to get the job completed efficiently and to a high standard.
- Color Selection: Before we start, you will have to choose your color. If you would like to replicate a color already on your wall, you can use an old can of paint for reference, or you can take a chip to the paint store. We can help you identify the color, the finish, and type of paint with our visualizer tools, and we also offer a Color Consulting Service if you need help coming to a decision.
- Protect the Area: we cover the furniture and flooring with a new, clean piece of protective plastic sheeting. We also protect your floors with drop cloths, taking care to secure every inch of your space.
- Prepare surfaces: our paint team prepares walls for interior painting by covering any gaps or cracks in ceilings and walls, sealing any stains, and sanding any rough surfaces, like loose or rusty paint. This creates the smooth, clean canvas required for a perfect finish.
- Apply New Paint: after all areas have been repaired in the previous phase, we add high quality paints to a uniform finish. There are several finishing choices, including smooth, matte, egg shell, satin, semi- and high-, and we’ll have gone ahead with each of you to make an educated decision. Time will vary depending on the size of the task, but we will always ensure that we operate as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Clean Up: The paint will dry in a couple of hours, so you don’t have to vacate the house as it’s happening. The team removes all the tools and coverings for the painting. We are washing the floors and carpets and bringing it back exactly as we find it, while paying careful attention to doing a good job cleaning the work area.
- Walk Through Inspection: Our Job Site Boss will walk you around the space after our own inspection, giving you the chance to observe our work and provide initial input. You will also be contacted to conduct a follow-up satisfaction survey so we know how we have achieved your standards. Our paint jobs are built to last on a properly maintained surface for up to 7 years, so you can enjoy your perfect, freshly painted room for years to come.